March 16 Panelist: The Reach of Online Education Conference: Learning Mode – Critical Issues in Online Education The Berkeley Center for New Media 3.30-5:00 pm https://sites.google.com/site/criticalissues315/home March 19 Guest Lecturer: Political Sociology Course, Professor Laura Enriquez “An Internet Update Since Gitlin’s The Whole World is Watching” Sociology Department, UC Berkeley 9.40am-11.00am April 11 Guest Lecturer: Social and Organizational [...]
Archive | March, 2013
- Competing Twitter hashtags reflect divided response to Paris attacks
- 5 reasons why online Big Data is Bad Data for researching social movements
- From French Resistance to hashtag activism: How our obsession with the extraordinary masks the power of the ordinary
- Bringing the Organization Back In: Social Media and Social Movements
- Is Facebook just another paperboy with bad aim?