“Facebook Is a Bigger Source for Political News than CNN, Fox” headlined a Mashable article last week. Oh, really? This provocative phrase kept showing up on my Twitter feed. The article was one of many that splashed news headlines after the Pew Research Journalism project issued a report on the news habits of Americans. But [...]
Archive | October, 2014
- Competing Twitter hashtags reflect divided response to Paris attacks
- 5 reasons why online Big Data is Bad Data for researching social movements
- From French Resistance to hashtag activism: How our obsession with the extraordinary masks the power of the ordinary
- Bringing the Organization Back In: Social Media and Social Movements
- Is Facebook just another paperboy with bad aim?