Check out my blog post on Mobilizing Ideas on how a Facebook revolution could cost more than you think. Here’s a snippet: ”…to boost the chance that subscribers see more of a group’s posts, Facebook is now charging them money for “promoted posts.” This policy change points to the continuing challenge to the utopic idea that costs [...]
Archive | Facebook RSS feed for this section
- Competing Twitter hashtags reflect divided response to Paris attacks
- 5 reasons why online Big Data is Bad Data for researching social movements
- From French Resistance to hashtag activism: How our obsession with the extraordinary masks the power of the ordinary
- Bringing the Organization Back In: Social Media and Social Movements
- Is Facebook just another paperboy with bad aim?